1. double - verb
· increase twofold; "The population doubled within 50 years"
2. double - verb
· hit a two-base hit
3. double - verb
· bend over or curl up, usually with laughter or pain; "He doubled and vomited violently"
4. double - verb
· do double duty; serve two purposes or have two functions; "She doubles as his wife and secretary"
5. double - verb
· bridge: make a demand for (a card or suit)
6. double - verb
· make or do or perform again; "He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick"
7. doubled - adjective
· twice as great or many; "ate a double portion"; "the dose is doubled"; "a twofold increase"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.