1. depression - noun
· a mental state characterized by a pessimistic sense of inadequacy and a despondent lack of activity
2. depression - noun
· a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
3. depression - noun
· a sunken or depressed geological formation
4. depression - noun
· sad feelings of gloom and inadequacy
5. depression - noun
· a period during the 1930s when there was a worldwide economic depression and mass unemployment
6. depression - noun
· an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; "a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow"
7. depression - noun
· a state of depression and anhedonia so severe as to require clinical intervention
8. depression - noun
· a concavity in a surface produced by pressing; "he left the impression of his fingers in the soft mud"
9. depression - noun
· angular distance below the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
10. depression - noun
· pushing down; "depression of the space bar on the typewriter"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.