1. conversion - noun
· an event that results in a transformation
2. conversion - noun
· a change in the units or form of an expression: "conversion from Fahrenheit to Centigrade"
3. conversion - noun
· a successful free throw or try for point after a touchdown
4. conversion - noun
· a spiritual enlightenment causing a person to lead a new life
5. conversion - noun
· (psychiatry) a defense mechanism represses emotional conflicts which are then converted into physical symptoms that have no organic basis
6. conversion - noun
· a change of religion; "his conversion to the Catholic faith"
7. conversion - noun
· interchange of subject and predicate of a proposition
8. conversion - noun
· act of exchanging one type of money or security for another
9. conversion - noun
· the act of changing from one use or function or purpose to another
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.