1. conclude - verb
· decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion; "We reasoned that it was cheaper to rent than to buy a house"
2. conclude - verb
· bring to a close; "The committee concluded the meeting"
3. conclude - verb
· reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation
4. conclude - verb
· come to a close; "The concert closed with a nocturne by Chopin"
5. conclude - verb
· reach agreement on; "They concluded an economic agreement"; "We concluded a cease-fire"
6. concluding - adjective
· occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.