1. color - verb
· add color to; "The child colored the drawings"; "Fall colored the trees"; "colorize black and white film"
2. color - verb
· affect as in thought or feeling; "My personal feelings color my judgment in this case"; "The sadness tinged his life"
3. color - verb
· modify or bias; "His political ideas color his lectures"
4. color - verb
· decorate with colors; "color the walls with paint in warm tones"
5. color - verb
· give a deceptive explanation or excuse for; "color a lie"
6. color - verb
· change color, often in an undesired manner; "The shirts discolored"
7. colored - adjective
· having color or a certain color; sometimes used in combination; "colored crepe paper"; "the film was in color"; "amber-colored heads of grain"
8. colored - adjective
· having skin rich in melanin pigments;
9. colored - adjective
· favoring one person or side over another; "a biased account of the trial"; "a decision that was partial to the defendant"
10. colored - adjective
· (used of color) artificially produced; not natural; "a bleached blonde"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.