1. collect - verb
· get or gather together; "I am accumulating evidence for the man's unfaithfulness to his wife"; "She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis"; "She rolled up a small fortune"
2. collect - verb
· call for and obtain payment of; "we collected over a million dollars in outstanding debts"; "he collected the rent"
3. collect - verb
· assemble or get together; "gather some stones"; "pull your thoughts together"
4. collect - verb
· get or bring together; "accumulate evidence"
5. collect - verb
· gather or collect; "You can get the results on Monday"; "She picked up the children at the day care center"; "They pick up our trash twice a week"
6. collected - adjective
· brought together in one place; "the collected works of Milton"; "the gathered folds of the skirt"
7. collected - adjective
· in full control of your faculties; "the witness remained collected throughout the cross-examination"; "perfectly poised and sure of himself"; "more self-contained and more dependable than many of the early frontiersmen"; "strong and self-possessed in the face of trouble"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.