1. casing - noun
· the housing or outer covering of something; "the clock has a walnut case"
2. casing - noun
· the outermost covering of a pneumatic tire
3. casing - noun
· the enclosing frame around a door or window opening; "the casings had rotted away and had to be replaced"
4. case - verb
· look over, usually with the intention to rob; "They men cased the housed"
5. case - verb
· enclose in, or as if in, a case; "my feet were encased in mud"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.