1. bench - noun
· a long seat for more than one person
2. bench - noun
· a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
3. bench - noun
· persons who administer justice
4. bench - noun
· a strong worktable for a carpenter or mechanic
5. bench - noun
· the magistrate or judge or judges sitting in court in judicial capacity to compose the court collectively
6. bench - noun
· the reserve players on a team; "our team has a strong bench"
7. bench - noun
· (law) the seat for judges in a courtroom
8. bench - verb
· take out of a game; of players
9. bench - verb
· exhibit on a bench; "bench the poodles at the dog show"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.