1. terrace - noun
· usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
2. terrace - noun
· a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
3. terrace - noun
· a row of houses built in a similar style and having common dividing walls (or the street on which they face); "Grosvenor Terrace"
4. terrace - verb
· provide (a house) with a terrace; "We terrassed the country house"
5. terrace - verb
· make into terraces as for cultivation; "The Incas terraced their mountainous land"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.