1. wear - verb
· be dressed in; "She was wearing yellow that day"
2. wear - verb
· have on one's person; "He wore a red ribbon"; "bear a scar"
3. wear - verb
· have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality; "He always wears a smile"
4. wear - verb
· deteriorate through use or stress; "The constant friction wore out the cloth"
5. wear - verb
· have or show an appearance of; "wear one's hair in a certain way"
6. wear - verb
· last and be usable; "This dress wore well for almost ten years"
7. wear - verb
· go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely"
8. wear - verb
· exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
9. wear - verb
· put clothing on one's body; "What should I wear today?"; "He put on his best suit for the wedding"; "The princess donned a long blue dress"; "The queen assumed the stately robes"; "He got into his jeans"
10. worn - adjective
· affected by wear; damaged by long use; "worn threads on the screw"; "a worn suit"; "the worn pockets on the jacket"
11. worn - adjective
· showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering; "looking careworn as she bent over her mending"; "her face was drawn and haggard from sleeplessness"; "that raddled but still noble face"; "shocked to see the worn look of his handsome young face"- Charles Dickens
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.