Dictionary Results for undercut|
1. undercut - noun
· the material removed by a cut made underneath
Hypernym(s): material, stuff
2. undercut - noun
· the tender meat of the loin muscle on each side of the vertebral column
Hypernym(s): cut, cut_of_meat
3. undercut - noun
· a notch cut in the trunk of tree in order to determine the direction of its fall
Hypernym(s): notch, forestry
4. undercut - noun
· (sports) a stroke that puts reverse spin on the ball; "cuts do not bother a good tennis player"
Hypernym(s): stroke, shot
5. undercut - noun
· a cut made underneath to remove material
Hypernym(s): cut, cutting
6. undercut - verb
· sell cheaper than one's competition
7. undercut - verb
· cut away material from the underside of (an object) so as to leave an overhanging portion in relief
8. undercut - verb
· cut away the underpart of; "undercut a vein of ore"
9. undercut - verb
· strike (the ball) in golf, tennis, or hockey obliquely downward so as to give a backspin or elevation to the shot
10. undercut - verb
· cut obliquely into (a tree) below the main cut and on the side toward which the tree will fall
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.