1. notch - noun
· a V-shaped indentation; "mandibular notch"
2. notch - noun
· the location in a range of mountains of a geological formation that is lower than the surrounding peaks; "we got through the pass before it started to snow"
3. notch - noun
· a V-shaped or U-shaped indentation carved or scratched into a surface; "there were four notches in the handle of his revolver"
4. notch - noun
· a small cut
5. notch - verb
· cut or make a notch into; "notch the rope"
6. notch - verb
· notch a surface to record something
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.