1. stuff - noun
· the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "coal is a hard black material"; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread"
2. stuff - noun
· miscellaneous unspecified objects; "the trunk was full of stuff"
3. stuff - noun
· informal terms for personal possessions; "did you take all your clobber?"
4. stuff - noun
· senseless talk; "don't give me that stuff"
5. stuff - noun
· unspecified qualities required to do or be something; "the stuff of heros"; "you don't have the stuff to be a United States Marine"
6. stuff - noun
· information in some unspecified form; "it was stuff I had heard before"; "there's good stuff in that book"
7. stuff - noun
· a critically important or characteristic component; "suspense is the very stuff of narrative"
8. stuff - verb
· cram into a cavity; "The child stuffed candy into his pockets"
9. stuff - verb
· press or force; "Stuff money into an envelope"; "She thrust the letter into his hand"
10. stuff - verb
· obstruct; "My nose is all stuffed"; "Her arteries are blocked"
11. stuff - verb
· overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself; "She stuffed herself at the dinner"; "The kids binged on ice cream"
12. stuff - verb
· treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting; "stuff a bearskin"
13. stuff - verb
· fill tightly with a material; "stuff a pillow with feathers"
14. stuff - verb
· fill with a stuffing while cooking; "Have you stuffed the turkey yet?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.