1. sell - noun
· the activity of persuading someone to buy; "it was a hard sell"
2. sell - verb
· exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent; "He sold his house in January"; "She sells her body to survive and support her drug habit"
3. sell - verb
· be sold at a certain price or in a certain way; "These books sell like hot cakes"
4. sell - verb
· persuade somebody to accept something; "The French try to sell us their image as great lovers"
5. sell - verb
· do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes"
6. sell - verb
· give up for a price or reward; "She sold her principles for a successful career"
7. sell - verb
· be approved of or gain acceptance; "The new idea sold well in certain circles"
8. sell - verb
· be responsible for the sale of; "All her publicity sold the products"
9. sell - verb
· deliver to an enemy by treachery; "Judas sold Jesus"; "The spy betrayed his country"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.