1. surrender - noun
· acceptance of despair
2. surrender - noun
· a verbal act of admitting defeat
3. surrender - noun
· the delivery of a principal into lawful custody
4. surrender - noun
· the act of surrendering (usually under agreed conditions); "they were protected until the capitulation of the fort"
5. surrender - verb
· give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another; "The last Taleban fighters finally surrendered"
6. surrender - verb
· relinquish possession or control over; "The squatters had to surrender the building after the police moved in"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.