1. loss - noun
· something that is lost; "the car was a total loss"; "loss of livestock left the rancher bankrupt"
2. loss - noun
· gradual decline in amount or activity; "weight loss"; "a serious loss of business"
3. loss - noun
· the act of losing someone or something; "everyone expected him to win so his loss was a shock"
4. loss - noun
· the disadvantage that results from losing something; "his loss of credibility led to his resignation"; "losing him is no great deprivation"
5. loss - noun
· the experience of losing a loved one; "he sympathized on the loss of their grandfather"
6. loss - noun
· the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue; "the company operated at a loss last year"; "the company operated in the red last year"
7. loss - noun
· military personnel lost by death or capture
8. loss - noun
· euphemistic expressions for death; "thousands mourned his passing"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.