1. toy - noun
· an artifact designed to be played with
2. toy - noun
· a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
3. toy - noun
· a device regarded as providing amusement; "private airplanes are a rich man's toy"
4. toy - noun
· a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
5. toy - noun
· any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets
6. toy - verb
· behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
7. toy - verb
· manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination; "She played nervously with her wedding ring"; "Don't fiddle with the screws"; "He played with the idea of running for the Senate"
8. toy - verb
· engage in an activity as if it were a game rather than take it seriously; "They played games on their opponents"; "play the stock market"; "play with her feelings"; "toy with an idea"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.