Dictionary Results for copy|
1. copy - noun
· a reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record)
Hypernym(s): written_record, written_account
2. copy - noun
· a thing made to be similar or identical to another thing; "she made a copy of the designer dress"; "the clone was a copy of its ancestor"
3. copy - noun
· matter to be printed; exclusive of graphical materials
Hypernym(s): text, textual_matter
4. copy - noun
· material suitable for a journalistic account; "catastrophes make good copy"
5. copy - verb
· copy down as is; "The students were made to copy the alphabet over and over"
6. copy - verb
· reproduce someone's behavior or looks; "The mime imitated the passers-by"; "Children often copy their parents or older siblings"
Synonym(s): imitate, simulate
7. copy - verb
· reproduce or make an exact copy of; "replicate the cell"; "copy the genetic information"
Hypernym(s): duplicate, reduplicate, double, repeat, replicate
8. copy - verb
· make a replica of; "copy that drawing"; "re-create a picture by Rembrandt"
Hypernym(s): make, create
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.