1. reproduction - noun
· the process of generating offspring
2. reproduction - noun
· recall that is hypothesized to work by storing the original stimulus input and reproducing it during recall
3. reproduction - noun
· copy that is not the original; something that has been copied
4. reproduction - noun
· the act of making copies; "Gutenberg's reproduction of holy texts was far more efficient"
5. reproduction - noun
· the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.