1. spring - verb
· move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the fence?"
2. spring - verb
· develop into a distinctive entity; "our plans began to take shape"
3. spring - verb
· spring back; spring away from an impact; "The rubber ball bounced"; "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
4. spring - verb
· develop suddenly; "The tire sprang a leak"
5. spring - verb
· produce or disclose suddenly or unexpectedly; "He sprang these news on me just as I was leaving"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.