1. scoop - noun
· the quantity a scoop will hold
2. scoop - noun
· a hollow concave shape made by removing something
3. scoop - noun
· a news report that is reported first by one news organization; "he got a scoop on the bribery of city officials"
4. scoop - noun
· street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
5. scoop - noun
· the shovel or bucket of a dredge or backhoe
6. scoop - noun
· a large ladle; "he used a scoop to serve the ice cream"
7. scoop - verb
· take out or up with or as if with a scoop; "scoop the sugar out of the container"
8. scoop - verb
· get the better of; "the goal was to best the competition"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.