1. pocket - noun
· a small pouch inside a garment for carrying small articles
2. pocket - noun
· an enclosed space; "the trapped miners found a pocket of air"
3. pocket - noun
· a supply of money; "they dipped into the taxpayers' pockets"
4. pocket - noun
· (bowling) the space between the headpin and the pins behind it on the right or left; "the ball hit the pocket and gave him a perfect strike"
5. pocket - noun
· a hollow concave shape made by removing something
6. pocket - noun
· a local region of low pressure or descending air that causes a plane to lose height suddenly
7. pocket - noun
· a small isolated group of people; "they were concentrated in pockets inside the city"; "the battle was won except for cleaning up pockets of resistance"
8. pocket - noun
· (anatomy) saclike structure in any of various animals (as a marsupial or gopher or pelican)
9. pocket - noun
· an opening at the corner or on the side of a billiard table into which billiard balls are struck
10. pocket - verb
· put in one's pocket; "He pocketed the change"
11. pocket - verb
· take unlawfully
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.