1. rigging - noun
· gear consisting of ropes etc. supporting a ship's masts and sails
2. rigging - noun
· formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
3. rig - verb
· arrange the outcome of by means of deceit; "rig an election"
4. rig - verb
· manipulate in a fraudulent manner; "rig prices"
5. rig - verb
· connect or secure to; "They rigged the bomb to the ignition"
6. rig - verb
· equip with sails or masts; "rig a ship"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.