1. tackle - noun
· the person who plays that position on a football team; "the right tackle is a straight A student"
2. tackle - noun
· gear consisting of ropes etc. supporting a ship's masts and sails
3. tackle - noun
· gear used in fishing
4. tackle - noun
· (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage; "it takes a big man to play tackle"
5. tackle - noun
· (American football) grasping an opposing player with the intention of stopping by throwing to the ground
6. tackle - verb
· accept as a challenge; "I'll tackle this difficult task"
7. tackle - verb
· put a harness; "harness the horse"
8. tackle - verb
· seize and throw down an opponent player, who usually carries the ball
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.