1. representation - noun
· a presentation to the mind in the form of an idea or image
2. representation - noun
· a creation that is a visual or tangible rendering of someone or something
3. representation - noun
· the act of representing; standing in for someone or some group and speaking with authority in their behalf
4. representation - noun
· the state of serving as an official and authorized delegate or agent
5. representation - noun
· a body of legislators that serve in behalf of some constituency; "a Congressional vacancy occurred in the representation from California"
6. representation - noun
· a factual statement made by one party in order to induce another party to enter into a contract; "the sales contract contains several representations by the vendor"
7. representation - noun
· a performance of a play
8. representation - noun
· a statement of facts and reasons made in appealing or protesting; "certain representations were made concerning police brutality"
9. representation - noun
· the right of being represented by delegates who have a voice in some legislative body
10. representation - noun
· an activity that stands as an equivalent of something or results in an equivalent
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.