1. pluck - noun
· the trait of showing courage and determination in spite of possible loss or injury
2. pluck - noun
· the act of pulling and releasing a taut cord
3. pluck - verb
· pull or pull out sharply; "pluck the flowers off the bush"
4. pluck - verb
· sell something to or obtain something from by energetic and especially underhanded activity
5. pluck - verb
· rip off; ask an unreasonable price
6. pluck - verb
· pull lightly but sharply with a plucking motion; "he plucked the strings of his mandolin"
7. pluck - verb
· strip of feathers; "pull a chicken"; "pluck the capon"
8. pluck - verb
· look for and gather; "pick mushrooms"; "pick flowers"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.