1. fleece - noun
· the wool of a sheep or similar animal
2. fleece - noun
· tanned skin of a sheep with the fleece left on; used for clothing
3. fleece - noun
· a soft bulky fabric with deep pile; used chiefly for clothing
4. fleece - noun
· outer coat of especially sheep and yaks
5. fleece - verb
· rip off; ask an unreasonable price
6. fleece - verb
· shear the wool from; "shear sheep"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.