1. neat - adjective
· clean or organized; "her neat dress"; "a neat room"
2. neat - adjective
· showing care in execution; "neat homework"; "neat handwriting"
3. neat - adjective
· free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed; "he landed a clean left on his opponent's cheek"; "a clean throw"; "the neat exactness of the surgeon's knife"
4. neat - adjective
· superficially impressive, but lacking depth and attention to the true complexities of a subject; "too facile a solution for so complex a problem"; "it was a neat plan, but bound to fail"; "a slick advertising campaign"
5. neat - adjective
· very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"; "we had a grand old time"
6. neat - adjective
· (of an alcoholic drink) without water; "took his whiskey neat"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.