1. lug - noun
· ancient Celtic god
2. lug - noun
· a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast
3. lug - noun
· a projecting piece that is used to lift or support or turn something
4. lug - noun
· marine worms having a row of tufted gills along each side of the back; often used for fishing bait
5. lug - verb
· carry with difficulty; "You'll have to lug this suitcase"
6. lug - verb
· obstruct; "My nose is all stuffed"; "Her arteries are blocked"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.