1. lodging - noun
· structures collectively in which people are housed
2. lodging - noun
· the state or quality of being lodged or fixed even temporarily; "the lodgment of the balloon in the tree"
3. lodging - noun
· the act of lodging
4. lodge - verb
· be a lodger; stay temporarily; "Where are you lodging in Paris?"
5. lodge - verb
· put, fix, force, or implant; "lodge a bullet in the table"; "stick your thumb in the crack"
6. lodge - verb
· file a formal charge against; "The suspect was charged with murdering his wife"
7. lodge - verb
· provide housing for; "We are lodging three foreign students this semester"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.