1. wedge - noun
· any shape that is triangular in cross section
2. wedge - noun
· a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
3. wedge - noun
· a diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as the letter c) to indicate pronunciation
4. wedge - noun
· a heel that is an extension of the sole of the shoe
5. wedge - noun
· (golf) an iron with considerable loft and a broad sole
6. wedge - noun
· something solid that is usable as an inclined plane (shaped like a V) that can be pushed between two things to separate them
7. wedge - noun
· a block of wood used to prevent the sliding or rolling of a heavy object
8. wedge - verb
· put, fix, force, or implant; "lodge a bullet in the table"; "stick your thumb in the crack"
9. wedge - verb
· squeeze like a wedge into a tight space; "I squeezed myself into the corner"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.