1. submarine - noun
· a submersible warship usually armed with torpedoes
2. submarine - noun
· a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
3. submarine - verb
· move forward or under in a sliding motion; "The child was injured when he submarined under the safety belt of the car"
4. submarine - verb
· throw with an underhand motion
5. submarine - verb
· bring down with a blow to the legs
6. submarine - verb
· control a submarine
7. submarine - verb
· attack by submarine; "The Germans submarined the Allies"
8. submarine - adjective
· beneath the surface of the sea
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.