1. letter - noun
· a written message addressed to a person or organization; "mailed an indignant letter to the editor"
2. letter - noun
· the conventional characters of the alphabet used to represent speech; "his grandmother taught him his letters"
3. letter - noun
· owner who lets another person use something (housing usually) for hire
4. letter - noun
· a strictly literal interpretation (as distinct from the intention); "he followed instructions to the letter"; "he obeyed the letter of the law"
5. letter - noun
· an award earned by participation in a school sport; "he won letters in three sports"
6. letter - verb
· win an athletic letter
7. letter - verb
· set down or print with letters
8. letter - verb
· mark letters on or mark with letters
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.