1. award - noun
· a grant made by a law court; "he criticized the awarding of compensation by the court"
2. award - noun
· a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction; "an award for bravery"
3. award - noun
· something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery; "the prize was a free trip to Europe"
4. award - verb
· give, especially as an honor or reward; "bestow honors and prizes at graduation"
5. award - verb
· give as judged due or on the basis of merit; "the referee awarded a free kick to the team"; "the jury awarded a million dollars to the plaintiff"; "Funds are granted to qualified researchers"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.