1. print - noun
· the text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication; "I want to see it in print"
2. print - noun
· a picture or design printed from an engraving
3. print - noun
· a visible indication made on a surface; "some previous reader had covered the pages with dozens of marks"; "paw prints were everywhere"
4. print - noun
· availability in printed form; "we've got to get that story into print"; "his book is no longer in print"
5. print - noun
· a copy of a movie on film (especially a particular version of it)
6. print - noun
· a fabric with a dyed pattern pressed onto it (usually by engraved rollers)
7. print - noun
· a printed picture produced from a photographic negative
8. print - verb
· put into print; "The newspaper published the news of the royal couple's divorce"; "These news should not be printed"
9. print - verb
· write as if with print; not cursive
10. print - verb
· make into a print; "print the negative"
11. print - verb
· reproduce by printing
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.