Dictionary Results for print|
1. print - noun
· the text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication; "I want to see it in print"
Hypernym(s): written_communication, written_language, black_and_white
2. print - noun
· a picture or design printed from an engraving
3. print - noun
· a visible indication made on a surface; "some previous reader had covered the pages with dozens of marks"; "paw prints were everywhere"
Hypernym(s): indication, indicant
4. print - noun
· availability in printed form; "we've got to get that story into print"; "his book is no longer in print"
Hypernym(s): handiness, accessibility, availability, availableness
5. print - noun
· a copy of a movie on film (especially a particular version of it)
6. print - noun
· a fabric with a dyed pattern pressed onto it (usually by engraved rollers)
Hypernym(s): fabric, cloth, material, textile
7. print - noun
· a printed picture produced from a photographic negative
Hypernym(s): photograph, photo, exposure, picture, pic
8. print - verb
· put into print; "The newspaper published the news of the royal couple's divorce"; "These news should not be printed"
Hypernym(s): produce, make, create
9. print - verb
· write as if with print; not cursive
10. print - verb
· make into a print; "print the negative"
11. print - verb
· reproduce by printing
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.