1. integrate - verb
· make into a whole or make part of a whole; "She incorporated his suggestions into her proposal"
2. integrate - verb
· open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated"
3. integrate - verb
· become one; become integrated; "The students at this school integrate immediately, despite their different backgrounds"
4. integrate - verb
· calculate the integral of; calculate by integration
5. integrated - adjective
· formed or united into a whole
6. integrated - adjective
· formed into a whole or introduced into another entity; "a more closely integrated economic and political system"- Dwight D.Eisenhower; "an integrated Europe"
7. integrated - adjective
· not segregated; designated as available to all races or groups; "integrated schools"
8. integrated - adjective
· resembling a living organism in organization or development; "society as an integrated whole"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.