1. hole - noun
· an opening into or through something
2. hole - noun
· an opening deliberately made in or through something
3. hole - noun
· one playing period (from tee to green) on a golf course; "he played 18 holes"
4. hole - noun
· an unoccupied space
5. hole - noun
· a depression hollowed out of solid matter
6. hole - noun
· a fault; "he shot holes in my argument"
7. hole - noun
· informal terms for a difficult situation; "he got into a terrible fix"; "he made a muddle of his marriage"
8. hole - noun
· informal terms for the mouth
9. hole - verb
· hit the ball into the hole
10. hole - verb
· make holes in
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.