Dictionary Results for hole|
1. hole - noun
· an opening into or through something
Hypernym(s): opening, gap
2. hole - noun
· an opening deliberately made in or through something
3. hole - noun
· one playing period (from tee to green) on a golf course; "he played 18 holes"
Hypernym(s): playing_period, period_of_play, play
4. hole - noun
· an unoccupied space
5. hole - noun
· a depression hollowed out of solid matter
Hypernym(s): natural_depression, depression
6. hole - noun
· a fault; "he shot holes in my argument"
Hypernym(s): defect, fault, flaw
7. hole - noun
· informal terms for a difficult situation; "he got into a terrible fix"; "he made a muddle of his marriage"
Synonym(s): fix, jam, mess, muddle, pickle, kettle_of_fish
8. hole - noun
· informal terms for the mouth
Synonym(s): trap, cakehole, maw, yap, gob
Hypernym(s): mouth, oral_cavity, oral_fissure, rima_oris
9. hole - verb
· hit the ball into the hole
10. hole - verb
· make holes in
Hypernym(s): hollow, hollow_out, core_out
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.