1. gush - noun
· a sudden rapid flow (as of water); "he heard the flush of a toilet"; "there was a little gush of blood"; "she attacked him with an outpouring of words"
2. gush - noun
· an unrestrained expression of emotion
3. gush - verb
· gush forth in a sudden stream or jet; "water gushed forth"
4. gush - verb
· praise enthusiastically; "She raved about that new restaurant"
5. gush - verb
· issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth; "Water jetted forth"; "flames were jetting out of the building"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.