1. flowing - noun
· the motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases)
2. flow - verb
· move or progress freely as if in a stream; "The crowd flowed out of the stadium"
3. flow - verb
· move along, of liquids; "Water flowed into the cave"; "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi"
4. flow - verb
· cause to flow; "The artist flowed the washes on the paper"
5. flow - verb
· be abundantly present; "The champagne flowed at the wedding"
6. flow - verb
· fall or flow in a certain way; "This dress hangs well"; "Her long black hair flowed down her back"
7. flow - verb
· cover or swamp with water
8. flow - verb
· undergo menstruation; "She started menstruating at the age of 11"
9. flowing - adjective
· designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow; "a streamlined convertible"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.