1. reflexion - noun
· the phenomenon of a propagating wave (light or sound) being thrown back from a surface
2. reflexion - noun
· expression without words; "tears are an expression of grief"; "the pulse is a reflection of the heart's condition"
3. reflexion - noun
· a remark expressing careful consideration
4. reflexion - noun
· a calm, lengthy, intent consideration
5. reflexion - noun
· the ability to reflect beams or rays
6. reflexion - noun
· a likeness in which left and right are reversed
7. reflexion - noun
· the image of something as reflected by a mirror (or other reflective material); "he studied his reflection in the mirror"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.