1. glaze - verb
· coat with a glaze; "the potter glazed the dishes"; "glaze the bread with eggwhite"
2. glaze - verb
· become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance; "Her eyes glaze over when she is bored"
3. glaze - verb
· furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
4. glaze - verb
· coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
5. glazed - adjective
· (used of eyes) lacking liveliness; "empty eyes"; "a glassy stare"; "his eyes were glazed over with boredom"
6. glazed - adjective
· fitted or covered with glass; "four glazed walls"
7. glazed - adjective
· having a shiny surface or coating; "glazed fabrics"; "glazed doughnuts"
8. glazed - adjective
· (of foods) covered with a shiny coating by applying e.g. beaten egg or a sugar or gelatin mixture; "glazed doughnuts"; "a glazed ham"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.