1. glass - noun
· a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
2. glass - noun
· a container made of glass for holding liquids while drinking
3. glass - noun
· the quantity a glass will hold
4. glass - noun
· a small refracting telescope
5. glass - noun
· an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
6. glass - noun
· a mirror; usually a ladies' dressing mirror
7. glass - noun
· glassware collectively; "She collected old glass"
8. glass - verb
· furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
9. glass - verb
· scan (game in the forest) with binoculars
10. glass - verb
· enclose with glass; "glass in a porch"
11. glass - verb
· put in a glass container
12. glass - verb
· become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance; "Her eyes glaze over when she is bored"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.