Dictionary Results for glass|
1. glass - noun
· a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
2. glass - noun
· a container made of glass for holding liquids while drinking
3. glass - noun
· the quantity a glass will hold
4. glass - noun
· a small refracting telescope
Synonym(s): field_glass, spyglass
5. glass - noun
· an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
Synonym(s): methamphetamine, methamphetamine_hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken_feed, crank, ice, shabu, trash
Hypernym(s): amphetamine, pep_pill, upper, speed, controlled_substance
6. glass - noun
· a mirror; usually a ladies' dressing mirror
7. glass - noun
· glassware collectively; "She collected old glass"
Hypernym(s): glassware, glasswork
8. glass - verb
· furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
Hypernym(s): supply, provide, render, furnish
9. glass - verb
· scan (game in the forest) with binoculars
10. glass - verb
· enclose with glass; "glass in a porch"
Hypernym(s): enclose, close_in, inclose, shut_in
11. glass - verb
· put in a glass container
Hypernym(s): insert, enclose, inclose, stick_in, put_in, introduce
12. glass - verb
· become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance; "Her eyes glaze over when she is bored"
Synonym(s): glaze, glass_over, glaze_over
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.