1. flare - noun
· a shape that spreads outward; "the skirt had a wide flare"
2. flare - noun
· a sudden burst of flame
3. flare - noun
· a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate
4. flare - noun
· reddening of the skin spreading outward from a focus of infection or irritation
5. flare - noun
· a sudden recurrence or worsening of symptoms; "a colitis flare"; "infection can cause a lupus flare"
6. flare - noun
· a sudden eruption of intense high-energy radiation from the sun's surface; associated with sunspots and radio interference
7. flare - noun
· am unwanted reflection in an optical system (or the fogging of an image that is caused by such a reflection)
8. flare - noun
· a sudden outburst of emotion; "she felt a flare of delight"; "she could not control her flare of rage"
9. flare - noun
· a device that produces a bright light for warning or illumination or identification
10. flare - noun
· a short forward pass to a back who is running toward the sidelines; "he threw a flare to the fullback who was tackled for a loss"
11. flare - noun
· (baseball) a fly ball hit a short distance into the outfield
12. flare - verb
· burn brightly; "Every star seemed to flare with new intensity"
13. flare - verb
· become flared and widen, usually at one end; "The bellbottom pants flare out"
14. flare - verb
· shine with a sudden light; "The night sky flared with the massive bombardment"
15. flare - verb
· erupt or intensify suddenly; "Unrest erupted in the country"; "Tempers flared at the meeting"; "The crowd irrupted into a burst of patriotism"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.