1. empty - noun
· a container that has been emptied; "return all empties to the store"
2. empty - verb
· make void or empty of contents; "Empty the box"; "The alarm emptied the building"
3. empty - verb
· become empty or void of its content; "The room emptied"
4. empty - verb
· leave behind empty; move out of; "You must vacate your office by tonight"
5. empty - verb
· remove; "Empty the water"
6. empty - verb
· excrete or discharge from the body
7. empty - adjective
· holding or containing nothing; "an empty glass"; "an empty room"; "full of empty seats"; "empty hours"
8. empty - adjective
· devoid of significance or force; "empty promises"; "a hollow victory"; "vacuous comments"
9. empty - adjective
· needing nourishment; "after skipped lunch the men were empty by suppertime"; "empty-bellied children"
10. empty - adjective
· emptied of emotion; "after the violent argument he felt empty"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.