1. draw_in - verb
· pull inward or towards a center; "The pilot drew in the landing gear"; "The cat retracted his claws"
2. draw_in - verb
· direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes; "Her good looks attract the stares of many men"; "The ad pulled in many potential customers"; "This pianist pulls huge crowds"; "The store owner was happy that the ad drew in many new customers"
3. draw_in - verb
· shape one's body into a curl; "She curled farther down under the covers"; "She fell and drew in"
4. draw_in - verb
· advance or converge on; "The police were closing in on him"
5. draw_in - verb
· of trains; move into (a station); "The bullet train drew into Tokyo Station"
6. draw_in - verb
· draw in as if by suction; "suck in your cheeks and stomach"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.