1. disconnect - verb
· pull the plug of (electrical appliances) and render inoperable; "unplug the hair dryer after using it"
2. disconnect - verb
· make disconnected, disjoin or unfasten
3. disconnected - adjective
· (music) marked by or composed of disconnected parts or sounds; cut short crisply; "staccato applause"; "a staccato command"; "staccato notes"
4. disconnected - adjective
· having been divided; having the unity destroyed; "Congress...gave the impression of...a confusing sum of disconnected local forces"-Samuel Lubell; "a league of disunited nations"- E.B.White; "a fragmented coalition"; "a split group"
5. disconnected - adjective
· marked by sudden changes in subject and sharp transitions; "abrupt prose"
6. disconnected - adjective
· not plugged in or connected to a power source; "the iron is disconnected"
7. disconnected - adjective
· lacking orderly continuity; "a confused set of instructions"; "a confused dream about the end of the world"; "disconnected fragments of a story"; "scattered thoughts"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.