1. disjoint - verb
· part; cease or break association with; "She disassociated herself from the organization when she found out the identity of the president"
2. disjoint - verb
· separate at the joints; "disjoint the chicken before cooking it"
3. disjoint - verb
· make disjoint, separated, or disconnected; undo the joining of
4. disjoint - verb
· become separated, disconnected or disjoint
5. disjointed - adjective
· lacking orderly continuity; "a confused set of instructions"; "a confused dream about the end of the world"; "disconnected fragments of a story"; "scattered thoughts"
6. disjointed - adjective
· taken apart at the joints; "a disjointed fowl"
7. disjointed - adjective
· separated at the joint; "a dislocated knee"; "a separated shoulder"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.