1. confuse - verb
· mistake one thing for another; "you are confusing me with the other candidate"; "I mistook her for the secretary"
2. confuse - verb
· be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly; "These questions confuse even the experts"; "This question completely threw me"; "This question befuddled even the teacher"
3. confuse - verb
· cause to feel embarrassment; "The constant attention of the young man confused her"
4. confuse - verb
· assemble without order or sense; "She jumbles the words when she is supposed to write a sentence"
5. confuse - verb
· make unclear, indistinct, or blurred; "Her remarks confused the debate"; "Their words obnubilate their intentions"
6. confused - adjective
· perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment; "obviously bemused by his questions"; "bewildered and confused"; "a cloudy and confounded philosopher"; "just a mixed-up kid"; "she felt lost on the first day of school"
7. confused - adjective
· lacking orderly continuity; "a confused set of instructions"; "a confused dream about the end of the world"; "disconnected fragments of a story"; "scattered thoughts"
8. confused - adjective
· having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity; "I frequently find myself disoriented when I come up out of the subway"; "the anesthetic left her completely disoriented"
9. confused - adjective
· thrown into a state of disarray or confusion; "troops fleeing in broken ranks"; "a confused mass of papers on the desk"; "the small disordered room"; "with everything so upset"
10. confused - adjective
· mentally confused; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently; "the flood of questions left her bewildered and confused"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.