1. cooking - noun
· the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
2. cook - verb
· prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
3. cook - verb
· prepare for eating by applying heat; "Cook me dinner, please"; "can you make me an omelette?"; "fix breakfast for the guests, please"
4. cook - verb
· transform and make suitable for consumption by heating; "These potatoes have to cook for 20 minutes"
5. cook - verb
· tamper, with the purpose of deception; "Fudge the figures"; "cook the books"; "falsify the data"
6. cook - verb
· transform by heating; "The apothecary cooked the medicinal mixture in a big iron kettle"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.