1. cite - verb
· make reference to; "His name was mentioned in connection with the invention"
2. cite - verb
· commend; "he was cited for his outstanding achievements"
3. cite - verb
· refer to; "he referenced his colleagues' work"
4. cite - verb
· repeat a passage from; "He quoted the Bible to her"
5. cite - verb
· refer to for illustration or proof; "He said he could quote several instances of this behavior"
6. cite - verb
· advance evidence for
7. cite - verb
· call in an official matter, such as to attend court
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.